Full Meal Deal
If you are planning a full evening reception with dinner, bar and dance, this package is for you! It has everything you need to create an amazing event including a delicious dinner buffet with a Carving Station featuring 2 meats, 4 hot entrees, your choice of complimentary cocktail reception hors d’oeuvres or a pizza late lunch, a bridal suite with breakfast delivered to your room and some terrific extras!
DINNER BUFFET MENU:
Chef’s Carving Station:
Roasted Angus Beef with Cognac Flame and Five Peppercorn Gravy
Black Pepper and Maple Glazed Turkey Breast with Herbed Turkey Gravy and Homemade Sage Stuffing
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Pork and Beef mixed with Rice and topped with a rich Tomato Sauce
Pan-fried Perogies with Caramelized Onion Butter Sauce
Lemon and Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Medley of Seasonal Vegetables
House Spring Baby Leaf Salad
Organic baby greens, vine ripe tomatoes, English cucumber, grated carrots and red wine vinaigrette
Classic Caesar Salad
Chopped hearts of romaine lettuce, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, focaccia croutons, Asiago-Caesar dressing
Southern Bliss Potato Salad
Baby new potatoes, green onion, diced peppers, boiled egg, fresh dill and house made grainy mustard mayonnaise
La Taqueria Quinoa Salad
Quinoa, sweetcorn, vine ripe tomatoes, mixed peppers and cilantro
Selection of Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Dip
Fresh Hand-cut Seasonal Fruits
Chef’s dessert table featuring a Gourmet Cheesecake Station, variety of Tortes, Squares and Fresh Fruit Salad.
Coffee and Tea Service:
Freshly Brewed Coffee, both Regular and Decaf, plus a selection of Premium Teas will be served to each table with dinner along with one refill pot.
Included in this price:
- Complimentary hot hors d’oeuvres served during your cocktail reception or a complimentary pizza late lunch (your choice, see below for more details, value up to $1500)
- Complimentary banquet room rental including access the evening prior for decorating (based on minimum number of guests for dinner)
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for your wedding evening including breakfast delivered to your room the next morning (value $400)
- Complete banquet room set-up with white or black tablecloths, white linen napkins, podium with microphone, table numbers and easel
- Complimentary pop and coffee available at the bar
Minimum Guest Count 175 adults.
Maximum Seating 250 people.
Minimum Guest Count 125 adults.
Maximum Seating 200 people.
To truly create the full meal deal, you can select one of these two complimentary options to enhance your evening:
- Complimentary Cocktail Reception Hors d’Oeuvres. Our Executive Chef is famous for his cocktail reception creations so we are giving you a chance to impress your guests as they arrive for your event. Our staff will circulate with a variety of four different hors d’oeuvres to serve butler-style to guests during your cocktail hour to a maximum of 600 pieces.
- Complimentary Pizza Late Lunch. A variety of pan-size pizzas will be set out at the back of the room for a maximum of 150 guests with side plates and napkins for guests to enjoy from 10:30 pm-11:30 pm. Fresh and piping hot from our pizza oven, selections include: Hawaiian, Canadian, Margarita and Cheese.
Please see our Bar Services page to determine the best bar option for you and your guests. We can supply bar service on a host, cash or subsidized basis. Bartenders are charged at $18.00 per hour. As part of our bar services, we include complimentary pop and coffee from the bar all evening.
This package is designed for a minimum guest count of 125 adults for Cumberland Hall and 175 adults for the Imperial Ballroom and is predicated on using hotel bar services. If your guest count falls below, these minimums will be used as your guarantee.
Wedding packages must be booked as quoted. No substitutions or changes can be made at these prices. One complimentary offer per booking, must be booked as is and confirmed three months prior to reception. Please review our Catering Policies. Looking for additional services? Please review our Reception Extras for price list.