How to reach the Travelodge Hotel & Conference Centre Regina:
- Travel east on Regina Avenue to Albert Street South.
- South on Albert Street to the Regina Travelodge Hotel (4177 Albert Street).
- We are located approximately 5 minutes from the Airport.
- Continue on Highway #6 North as you enter the city limits.
- Highway #6 turns into Albert Street and the Travelodge Hotel Regina is located only moments away.
- Arriving on Highway #11 from the North, take the TransCanada Highway #1/Highway #6 Ring Road East Exit.
- Travel approximately 14 kilometers on Highway #1.
- Bypass to the Albert Street exit.
- Travel north on Albert Street a few kilometers to the Travelodge Hotel in Regina.
- As you enter the city limits travelling on TransCanada Highway #1 West, you will see a sign indicating that “Ring Road” is 2 kms away.
- Continue traveling west until you reach the directional sign for the “TransCanada Hwy #1 West Moose Jaw”.
- Turn south (left) at this sign and continue on Highway #1 bypass to Albert Street exit (approx. 7 kms).
- Travel north on Albert Street a few kilometers to the Travelodge Hotel Regina.
British Columbia, Alberta
- Arriving from the west, you will enter the city limits in the south end of TransCanada Highway #1.
- Continue to Albert Street exit (Highway #6).
- Travel a few kilometers north on Albert Street to the Travelodge Hotel Regina.